-
December 1st, 2001, 05:09 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Yeah, it's kinda necessary to be specific. It would be hard to make the audience relate to him, though I don't think that's necassary. My primary is going to be a police officer that likes his job too much. He'd probably be easier to relate to. The pedophile would be more of a supporting character, though he will have a lot of screen time, so the audience would need to accept him.
I really don't want to work with pedophilia. It's way to sensitive, and just nasty. But I can't find anything else that fits into the category.
Schitzophrenia could work, but it would be a lot weaker for the plot. It is actually easily treatable. I worked in a pharmacy not too long ago, and there were a -lot- of drugs to treat it.
------------------
-
December 1st, 2001, 05:10 PM
#2
Inactive Member
this post was suppoed to be a reply to the characters in delicate situations post below but for some reason it posted as a new topic...
------------------
-
December 1st, 2001, 06:13 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Schitzophrenia might be treatable, but it can still cause big problems that differ from person to person. Maybe the treatment gives him ups and downs. At least he could be a sympathetic character.
Although I think that a pedophile could work if you just show his looking at passing children and then obviously hating himself for the way he feels.
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks